I enjoyed the book and the message of kindness so much that I wanted to share it with one of my lucky readers! Here is the scoop on the giveaway.
The Package Will Include:
- A hardcopy version of Loukoumi's Good Deeds
- An adorable handcrafted lollipop
- A special note from you to the child, printed on a sticker for the inside of the book
- All delivered in a red envelope to the child's doorstep!
You have five chances to enter the contest. Each option below is considered a separate entry and must be posted as individual comments here:
(1) Post a comment about an act of kindness you will never forget.
(2) Post about our giveaway on Twitter and leave a comment here with the link.
(3) Post about our giveaway on your Facebook homepage status (What are you doing?) and comment here when you have done so.
(4) Sign up for The Lollipop Book Club newsletter and leave a comment here.
(5) Announce our giveaway on your blog, and then leave a comment here with the link.
Who is Eligible:
You must have a US address and a valid email address.
When Contest Ends:
The last date of the contest is Friday, May 1st. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond within 5 days, then a new winner will be chosen. The winner's name will be posted once the contest is over.
Will There Be More?:
Yes, we are just getting started! We are so excited share The Lollipop Book Club experience with as many people as possible. The best way to truly appreciate what we do is to witness a child's reaction to the gift. Rather than spend our money on print or web advertising, we want to put our gifts into as many hands as possible. Thank you for helping us spread the word!